Method 1 - Link Aadhaar with Voter ID – Online using Website
Steps to follow:
To link your Aadhaar card with voter ID can be done by visiting National Voter Service Portal (NVSP) official website. Once you are on the site kindly follow the steps given below:
- Go to the link to Register as new user. If you are already registered Click here
- Now click on "Search in Electoral Roll"
- There will be two options Search by details like State, District, Personal details such as name, dob and father’s name OR Search by Voter ID Number (EPIC No.). Searching by EPIC is the easiest and quick option. (Screenshots attached)
- After filling the details, click on the “Search” button. If information provided by you is correct. Your details will be on the screen.
- Click on “Feed Aadhaar No.” this option will be there on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on it, then Pop up page will appear. Where you have to fill in your name as provided in Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, voter ID number, registered mobile number and/or registered email address.
- After completing the details click on “Submit” button.
- Now message will appear that Aadhar card has been registered with voter id.
Search with Details like DOB, State, Fathers Name etc.
Search with Voter ID number (EPIC No.)
Method 2 - Link Aadhaar with Voter ID – with SMS
To link your Aadhaar Card number with your Voter ID
send a SMS to 166 OR 51969 in the given following format:
< Voter ID Number > < Aadhaar_Number >
Method 3 - Link Aadhaar with Voter ID – with Phone call
You can also link your Aadhar card with voter id by calling to the authorized call centers. Kindly follow the steps given below:
- Call on 1950 on weekday between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Provide your voter id, Aadhar number and other required details to customer care executives.
- They will link on behalf of you after verifying the details.
Method 4 - Link Aadhaar with Voter ID – Offline
Aadhar can also be linked to voter id by visiting your respective Booth Level Officer (BLO). You need to submit and application. These details will be verified. Once verification will be done it will be updated in your records.