There was a social network by the name of Orkut. In which everyone was able to see which friend or person has seen your profile recently. But Now a days everyone is using only Facebook. And each one of them has a desire to know who visited your Facebook profile.
There are so many posts regarding same on other sites, however Facebook has this policy that no one can see Who viewed your Facebook Profile? It might be possible that Facebook will update this feature. Because many users has submitted the same request to Fb.
How to track who visited my Facebook profile?
1. Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
2. Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.
3. Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
4. Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
5. Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
Just go to “Facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
MUST READ (IMPORTANT):
You will find above given method on several. This method shows the people you chat with the most, not who visited my Profile. That is why it says "InitialChatFriendsList"
Download below given extension to get updated of Facebook features